Southeast Local Schools is committed to making its website accessible to as many users as possible regardless of the challenges they face. We strive to support full inclusion of individuals with disabilities by maintaining a website that incorporates the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
If you encounter a problem accessing content on our website due to a disability, we encourage you to contact us so we can rectify the problem or provide the content to you in an alternative format. To help us to better serve you, please be specific in your comments, including the nature of the accessibility issue.
For assistance, please contact: Holly Mastrine, Curriculum Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-698-3001.
Ohio Parent Information and Resource Center
The Ohio Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC) is your one-stop resource center if you are a parent or guardian and
want your child/student to do well in every grade and get the best education possible. Please see document below:
NOTICE TO PARENTS ~ NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF AN ASBESTOS-CONTAINING MATERIAL MANAGEMENT PLAN
- An asbestos-containing materials plan has been developed for the school district by a State of Ohio Accredited Asbestos Management Planner, and this plan is available for public inspection and review at the office of the Board of Education, and at each school building during normal business hours. This plan is to be made available for inspection, without cost or restriction, within five (5) working days after receiving a request for inspection. Copies of the Management Plan are available, at a reasonable cost, from the District offices upon five (5) days written request.
- 2015 - 2016 Bullying Report
- 2016 - 2017 Bullying Report / 1st Semester / 2nd Semester
- 2017 - 2018 Bullying Report / 1st Semester / 2nd Semester
- 2018 - 2019 Bullying Report / 1st Semester
Restraint and Seclusions: Policies and Procedures