Login requires username/password from email/ProgressBook
~ LICENSE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS ~
Southeast LPDC IRN: 013475
LPDC Instructions for IPDP and Activities
Instructions for Submitting Activities
1. Click on the Submit Activity option at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the following information:
a. Activity Name: This should reflect the course name.
b. Activity Dates: These should reflect the start/end dates of your activity.
c. Verification Method: Make the appropriate choice.
d. Attatchment:: This is an optional way to send paperwork verification for your activity. You can also give a hard-copy to any member of the LPDC committee.
e. Credit Requesting: Enter your hours in the appropriate option.
g. Vendor: Indicate who provided the training, classes, etc.
h. Description: Provide a description of the course. This section should tell about the topics covered in the activity.
i. Focus Allignment: This section should indicate how you will apply this activity to your position.
3. Click Submit Activity and send paperwork verification to the LPDC committee for review.
Instructions for Writing an IPDP
- (Start here if you just renewed your license) Click on the Create Plan option at the top of the screen.
- Click the Archive Plan option. Do NOT just revise your plan.
- (Start here if this is your first plan with Southeast) Click on the Create Plan option in the box on the left of the screen.
- There are two different plans. Choose the appropriate plan for your position.
- Complete the following sections.
a. Name of Plan: It is suggested you use the expiration date of your certificate.
b. Approving Supervisor: This should be set to none.
c. Plan Mission: Go to the drop down menu and select the appropriate choice.
d. Certificates Information: Complete all required fields
e. Plan Focus: Answer the question provided with a paragraph response.
Provide feedback that focuses on WHY and HOW your future professional development will enhance your teaching and impact students. A list of your classes or courses is not needed, nor is stating your intent to renew or earn another degree.
f. Professional Development Activities Toward Recertification – Focus Areas: As a minimum, select at least 2 Focus Areas; then check at least 2 sub-categories within each of those areas. More options may be chosen if desired. For reference, these areas correspond to the components found in the OTES evaluation rubric.
g. IPDP Goals: This is NOT a required area for LPDC, however the program requires something be typed in the box (a, 1, etc.).